BlueChart® g2 HD with High Resolution Satellite Imagery - Florida East Coast + St. Johns River System + Kissimmee River System
Combining on-screen navigation with the latest in high-resolution satellite imagery, this mapping product - with complete coverage on a single card - offers clear and current information regarding access to those backwaters, swamps and canals where standard government-issued marine charts may not accurately represent the shifting shorelines of navigable waterways.
- Navigate with a true and realistic "bird's eye" view of the channels and shorelines in your area by integrating 1 meter high-resolution color satellite imagery with your chartplotter's marine cartography.
- Quickly and easily superimpose satellite images over your displayed charts for real-life views of waterways, landmarks, obstructions, terrain features and more.
- View aerials of shorelines, roads, marinas, canals and channels, which help provide the extra situational awareness you need to clearly see the big picture.
- For added perspective, BlueChart g2 HD cartography offers a choice of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over-the-bow" map views to further enhance chart interpretation and orientation.
- Find marinas
- Visualize sand bars and deepest paths
- Navigate marshes in flat bottom boats
- Find points, humps and other cover that attract fish
- Up to 1-foot contours reveal detailed sea floor terrain
Features coverage of the Florida Atlantic Coast, from Port St. Lucie to Jacksonville; the St. Johns River System; the Kissimmee River System and Lake Okeechobee in g2 HD detail with up to 1-foot HD fishing contours and 1-meter high resolution satellite imagery.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Box Dimensions: 0"H x 5"W x 5"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 753759160074